Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Single 8 (Off Topic?)

  1. #1
    Tom001
    Guest Tom001's Avatar

    Post

    If readers are interested in details about Single 8 availability etc. perhaps I can help with recent info from Japan.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom001:
    If readers are interested in details about Single 8 availability etc. perhaps I can help with recent info from Japan.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yes, yes yes! How is the availability of used (is there any other kind?) Fujica ZC1000? I have this dream of buying them and coverting them to 400 loads of super 8 but I need a consistant source. Got any information? Price? Availablility? Common Source?

    Thanks!

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  3. #3
    sasounet
    Guest sasounet's Avatar

    Question

    Yes please tell us what you know !

    My friend has a ZC1000 and wants to shoot with it ! (And I want one too !!)

    A few questions:

    1 - Would Fuji accept to sell small quantity of Single8 cartridge to someone in North-America ?
    2 - If I manage to get Single8 film supplies (from Japan or Europe) can I send them directly to Fuji Japan for processing ? Do I need to pay more for the additional shipping cost required to send the processed film back in NA ?
    3 - Do new Single-8 cardriges are still sold process included ? If not, what is the best way to send money to them when processing ?
    4 - What is the address of the Fuji processing lab in Japan. Any contact persons you know ?
    5 - What are the current price of Single8 cartridge on the japan market these days ?

    Thank you in advance for your time.
    Sasounet

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Tom001
    Guest Tom001's Avatar

    Post

    A 'new' ZC-1000 is for sale by Retro Enterprises in Tokyo Japan, http://www.film.club.ne.jp/item/new_8mm.html
    but at Y330,000 (Approx. USD$2,578 I think it is a little pricey!

    Actually the 1st post was about the availability of Single 8 stock.

    Tom

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Tom001
    Guest Tom001's Avatar

    Post

    Hi:

    I'll get to your questions in a short while, but here is an article that may help you out. http://www.users.bigpond.com/coralse..._1999_no_3.htm

    click on the link:
    Fujichrome R25N & RT200N Single 8mm Film Available!

    [This message has been edited by Tom001 (edited December 24, 2001).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •